1. On the way home from Mamaw's someone stole my wallet out of my car at a shell station in Tennesee. SOMEONE STOLE MY FUCKING WALLET! Everything just gone! 100 dollars cash, all my credit cards, my debit card, my id, my uni id, everything.
2. So I've been trying to replace all of it and in the meantime all I can do is bum my mother's debit card whenever I need anything.
3. Hung out with Laurel before she left to start her internship. We saw Source Code which is actually really, really good. I was surprised how interesting it was. We also discussed our plans to go to New York City in August (which will be incredibly, awfully hot but is the only time we both have free).
4. Still trying to work things out at Ashland for my internship. The wallet fiasco distracted me.
5. I am tired. Just tired. I will try to have a better post up soon.